Information on the processing of personal data by Zakłady Drobiarskie "Koziegłowy" sp. z o.o. and on the personal Data Controller.
2. The Data Controller of your personal data is the Zakłady Drobiarskie „Koziegłowy” spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością company with its seat in Koziegłowy (62-028) at ul. Piaskowa 3, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under NCR (KRS) number 0000104445, hereinafter also referred to as the "Data Controller".
3. Personal data mean information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Basically, processing of personal data is any action on personal data, whether or not carried out by automated means, such as collection, storage, recording, organisation, modification, consultation, use, disclosure, restriction, deletion or destruction.
4. The Data Controller shall ensure that all security and personal data protection measures required by applicable legislation are taken. Personal data are processed exclusively in the territory of the European Union.
The Data Controller can be contacted:
- in writing; by addressing correspondence to: Zakłady Drobiarskie „Koziegłowy” sp. z o.o., ul. Piaskowa 3, 62-028 Koziegłowy,
- by telephone, at: 61 811 16 42,
- by e-mail, at the following address: email@example.com.
II Information on the processing of personal data for job candidates.
1. The Zakłady Drobiarskie "Koziegłowy" sp. z o.o. company processes personal data of job candidates for the purpose of recruitment.
2. Recruitment shall be understood as the search for candidates to provide employment on the basis of an employment relationship within the meaning of the Labour Code Act.
3. The personal data of job candidates are processed on the basis of the consent of the respective candidate, which can be withdrawn at any time.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process. Failure to provide data prevents participation in the recruitment process. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing data until the consent is withdrawn.
5. The following categories of job candidates’ personal data are processed: first name (-s) and surname, date of birth, contact details indicated by the job candidate, and also, when it is necessary to perform work of a specific type, or in a specific position: education, professional qualifications, previous employment (legal basis: Art. 22 (1) § 1 of the Labour Code).
7. Please do not include sensitive data (personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person or data concerning health, sexuality or sexual orientation) in your job application and the documents submitted with it. Such data are unnecessary for the recruitment process and will be deleted.
8. The personal data of the job candidate are obtained from the documents submitted with the job application.
9. The personal data of job candidates are made available only to the extent necessary to entities authorised by law, authorised employees or persons authorised under a data entrustment agreement.
10. The data of job candidates are processed for the period necessary for the current and future recruitment processes, if consent is granted for it, but for no longer than 1 year from the date of their acquisition.
11. In order to participate in the current and future recruitment process, please give your consent to the Data Controller to process your personal data included in the submitted recruitment documents by adding the following clause:
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data by Zakłady Drobiarskie “Koziegłowy” sp. z o.o. included in the submitted application documents for the purpose of current and future recruitment-related actions for a period of 1 year from their receipt by this Company."
12. The Data Controller does not use automatic decision-making systems, including profiling.
III Information on the processing of personal data for suppliers of goods and services.
1. The Zakłady Drobiarskie "Koziegłowy" sp. z o.o. company processes personal data of suppliers of goods and services for the following purposes:
a) to conclude and comprehensively perform contracts with suppliers and contractors (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
b) to fulfil a legal obligation, i.e. for tax and accounting purposes (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
c) to keep relevant archives (evidence) and for accounting purposes in order to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove specific circumstances resulting from the stored information, which is the legitimate interest of Zakłady Drobiarskie "Koziegłowy" sp. z o.o. (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as well as legal provisions obliging to store documents and other media containing your personal data);
d) to possibly determine, pursue claims or defend against claims or court, administrative or court proceedings, which is the legitimate interest of Zakłady Drobiarskie "Koziegłowy" sp. z o.o. (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
2. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract. Failure to provide data makes it impossible to take steps aimed at concluding a contract and subsequently to conclude a contract. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing data until the consent is withdrawn.
3. The following categories of personal data of suppliers of goods and services are processed (depending on the type of contract concluded): first name(-s), surname, company name, PESEL (Personal ID No.), NIP, REGON (Business Registry No.), address of residence, address of registered office, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number.
4. Personal data of suppliers of goods and services will be made available only to the extent necessary to entities authorised by law, authorities, administrative bodies, authorised employees or entities and persons authorised under a data entrustment agreement, transport companies, IT service providers, including software providers, banks, payment operators, and entities providing accounting, legal, auditing services.
5. Personal data of suppliers of goods and services are obtained directly from these suppliers or in connection with the conclusion of a contract, or through cooperating entities to which the given supplier has provided its data, and publicly available sources, including in particular the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, websites, information portals, etc.
6. The personal data of suppliers of goods and services obtained for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract are stored and processed for the duration of the concluded contract/cooperation, the period of limitation of potential claims under the concluded contracts, as well as the periods of data storage resulting from specific legal regulations, including tax law.
7. The Data Controller does not use automatic decision-making systems, including profiling.
IV Rights of data subjects.
1. All persons whose data are processed by Zakłady Drobiarskie "Koziegłowy" sp. z o.o. have the right to:
a) access to their data, including confirmation of their processing, to receive a copy of their data and information on their processing;
b) rectify, correct inaccurate data or supplement incomplete data;
c) delete their data, if one of the circumstances occurs: (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, (ii) the Data Controller no longer has a legal basis for their processing, (iii) the data subject objects to the processing, (iv) the personal data have been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the EU law or the law of the Member State to which the Data Controller is subject;
d) restrict data processing in the event that: (i) the data are incorrect – until they are verified; (ii) the processing is unlawful and the applicant opposes their erasure and requests the restriction of their use instead; (iii) the Data Controller no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, and the applicant needs them to establish, assert and defend claims, (iv) the data subject has objected to processing – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Data Controller override the grounds of objection of the data subject;
e) object, on grounds relating to the particular situation of the data subject, to the processing for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, in particular direct marketing and to the profiling carried out for these purposes,
f) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in a situation where it constitutes the basis for data processing, which, however, does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Personal Data Protection Authority, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the law.